Gap Years at Castlerigg
Are you excited about your faith and interested in working with young people? Each year a group of young adults commits to living together at Castlerigg for a year, sharing their faith and serving the young thousands of young people who come through the door.
Applications open for August 2017, or starting now.
We are looking for applicants who:
- Are over 18 (by the time of starting) and show a high level of maturity
- Are practising Catholics able to demonstrate a real commitment to their personal faith
- Have a genuine interest in working with young people, and helping them to grow in their faith
- Are willing to live, work and journey together, with other members of a dedicated team
- Demonstrate the ability (or the potential) to be able to lead group activities and prayer times
- Are honest, reliable and willing to work hard
- Present themselves professionally and behave in an appropriate manner at all times
- Are of good health and able to undertake regular activities, such as fell-walking