Work at Castlerigg
We are currently recruiting Gap Year volunteers. Visit our Volunteer page.
We are also recruiting a
To carry out general housekeeping tasks as assigned by the Resources Manager including: -
- Making beds
- Setting tables and serving food to visitors at mealtimes.
Person Specification: The successful applicant will:
- be courteous and well presented, having a pleasant manner to be able to be a supportive team member and to effect good relationships with staff, school groups and visitors of all ages;
- be able to follow instructions;
- have a high standard of work;
- be well motivated and hard working;
- be reliable and trustworthy;
- be aware of Health and Safety considerations and able to apply common sense in carrying out duties.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: 22 hours /week, 8am - 2pm on a rota to include weekends
Salary: £8.75 /hour
- cleaning: 1 year
For more information contact the Resources Manager (Gillian) - 017687 72711 or using the form below.